The Nights Final Stand

Night Clan and Luna Clan must fight to survive against their enemies, Rogue Pack and Sun Pack. Whose side will you take?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Evil Mastermind :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opal
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Evil Creepy Child of NFS

Female Gemini Snake
Location : 'Murica *bald eagle screeches in the distance* Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Evil Mastermind :3   Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:00 pm

HEY! As most and many of you know, I am Opal. Yes, the evil one, how many Opals do you know? One... probably. Anyways, random shittles about me: I'm 12, I was born on the devil's day which explains a-lot. And I mean a-lot. I'd say I'm pretty smart, but I sure don't apply myself. I live in New York, and I hate it there, so you all know. I absolutely love cats to the point were I cry if someone even mentions killing one. Um, what else.... hmmm... oh yeah, I have insomnia, pyromania, and depression, and probably more mental issues, deep within my core. I love designing things, which'd seem way girlier than what I'm used to, but hey, everyone is full of surprises.

4.4.16 - Serafina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This portion of the signature is a secret letter from Willow's heart,

Dearest Opal,
I love you. Here is where I want to make some joke but I don't have one deserving of you. I'm a very stupid person. Not that I'm not intelligent, I just tend to ignore that side of me. You however were one of my stupid choices in life and I don't regret it. I'm glad I am stupid because a smart person probably wouldn't have forgiven you like I have. When I am at my worst, you're there for me and I love you for that. I trust you. I trust you with my life, with NFS, and with every damn thing I have. You make me wanna swear, not cause I am angry, but because I am happy. Smile I will never be able to forget you.

From the bottom of my heart,

Willers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamcatrp.catsboard.com
Halo
Admin

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Evil Mastermind :3   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:08 pm

I feel like now I have to write one... This is gonna be fun and Opal I hope you will enjoy it on here again as long as nothing goes down. ^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUOpmu3uvg0 given to me by Willow it does remind me of me thank you sista I love you

Ya know, this post must be pretty awesome, cause the poster is insanely awesome... Therefore this post has the approval of Willow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opal
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Evil Creepy Child of NFS

Female Gemini Snake
Location : 'Murica *bald eagle screeches in the distance* Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Evil Mastermind :3   Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Mhm. I hope so too..

4.4.16 - Serafina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This portion of the signature is a secret letter from Willow's heart,

Dearest Opal,
I love you. Here is where I want to make some joke but I don't have one deserving of you. I'm a very stupid person. Not that I'm not intelligent, I just tend to ignore that side of me. You however were one of my stupid choices in life and I don't regret it. I'm glad I am stupid because a smart person probably wouldn't have forgiven you like I have. When I am at my worst, you're there for me and I love you for that. I trust you. I trust you with my life, with NFS, and with every damn thing I have. You make me wanna swear, not cause I am angry, but because I am happy. Smile I will never be able to forget you.

From the bottom of my heart,

Willers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamcatrp.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Mastermind :3   

Back to top Go down

Evil Mastermind :3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1