The Nights Final Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nights Final Stand

Night Clan and Luna Clan must fight to survive against their enemies, Rogue Pack and Sun Pack. Whose side will you take?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Runaway Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Opal
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Opal

Female Gemini Snake
Location : 'Murica *bald eagle screeches in the distance* Long Island, New York

Runaway Island Empty
PostSubject: Runaway Island   Runaway Island EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:43 am

This is a story I started and Willow contributed to, and then we kinda made an entire short prologue. What I wrote is in green, what Willow wrote is in blue.

Prologue

Kiara opened the small bedroom window as quietly as she could, hoping it wouldn't squeak. She silently mouthed "yes" as it slid open without a sound. She pushed out the dirty screen, grabbing a backpack, which she packed her important stuff into, and jumped onto the sandy ground. She wiped the dirt off her worn gray jeans and slipped away into the humid summer night.

As she silently ran from the house, her mind wandered. She hadn't wanted to run away. After all, it meant leaving her sister behind. Her baby sister. But she had no choice. Her family loved her but the people who were after her... Well, they would stop at nothing to kill her.

Her home had been small but cozy. Her family hadn't had much but they always survived. Her mother was sick, and Kiara suspected poison, meant for her. That was why she had to escape.

She forced her mind back to the present. She'd go crazy if she focused her mind on the past. Her father had once taught her a trick for keeping her mind off memories.

My name is Kiara. I'm 13. Born June 15th. I live in Florida. It's summer. People want to kill me.- No, Kiara. Focus.

Kiara ran down the quiet street. The only sound she heard was the sound of her footsteps as her black slio on shoes hit the cracked pavement. She reached the end of the street and faded into the woods, looking for the perfect place to set up her new home.

Her eyes scanned the shadows carefully, making sure no one was watching. She didn't want to run into her trackers. A twig snapped somewhere in the woods and she looked in its direction, a thousand possibilities crossing her mind.

It was very dark. Almost too dark to see. But she soon noticed it was just a bird. She followed it till she saw something. Lantern light.

The light sent a jolt of fear up her spine. Had she been discovered? She debated whether or not to say something as she took a step forward. Her attackers had never used a lantern before. "Who's there?" she finally called out.

The lantern came closer, held by a teenage boy. "You must be a runaway," he commented.

"Yeah, and you are?" she asked.

"Travis, a runaway. Come with me, I can take you somewhere safer. I'm from Runaway Island," he told her.

Kiara hesitated; she was unsure if he was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamcatrp.catsboard.com
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat
Location : A mystical land known only to me... Just joking! Canadia ~the country of Justin Bieber

Runaway Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Island   Runaway Island EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:59 pm

Did you ever manage to get farther on this?
Back to top Go down
https://nightsstand.forummotion.com
Opal
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Opal

Female Gemini Snake
Location : 'Murica *bald eagle screeches in the distance* Long Island, New York

Runaway Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Island   Runaway Island EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:18 pm

No, but I think I still have the notebook I wrote it in.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamcatrp.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

Runaway Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Island   Runaway Island Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway Island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nights Final Stand :: OOC :: Literature and Art-
Jump to: