The Nights Final Stand

Night Clan and Luna Clan must fight to survive against their enemies, Rogue Pack and Sun Pack. Whose side will you take?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bluefire - Medicine Cat of Luna Clan [EDITED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
remibutt

Male Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Bluefire - Medicine Cat of Luna Clan [EDITED]    Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:05 am

Name: Bluefire

Clan: Luna Clan

Appearance: A grey-white cat with ice blue eyes, short fur and a long tail. He is small for his age, being the runt of his litter, but uses his size to his advantage. He is quick and agile, and moves in a sly matter. Dark grey stripes run down his tail, and faded tabby-like marks are visible along his back and forehead. He has white socks on each leg except his front-left, and each of the socks run up just to the tips of his paws.

Personality: Bluefire is an easy going, laid back cat with a sarcastic tongue and a very practical thinker. While his ways may seem blunt and even cold at times, he has a soft spot for kits and a warm heart. He lives with very little fears or reservations, and isn't very fond of following rules that others have created. He is independent, sweet, strong, and very caring. He has very close ties to Star Clan and can contact cats from the "other side" with ease. His gift for communicating with the cats of Star Clan lead him on his path to becoming a medicine cat, and while he may not follow all the rules and seem sort of radical at times, he is dedicated to his practice in medicine and healing and ensuring the safety of his clanmates.

History: Bluefire had a rather standard kithood. His father was once a warrior of Luna Clan, but had fallen in love with a feral she-cat and ran off with her shortly after she gave birth to her litter of three kittens - Archer, Flight, and Flicker. The two abandoned the kits after the she-cat, Aswver had failed to produce enough milk to support them. Flicker had been found by a warrior of Luna Clan patrolling the territory, and brought him brought him back to the camp. He was renamed Bluekit, and began his life as a cat of Luna Clan. Naturally, he does not remember his parents or his siblings, and was told he was the kit of one of the Clan's Queens. What happened to his parents or his siblings is unknown.

After Bluekit started having dreams about cats only the elders of the Clan could remember, it was determined he had been communicating with cats of Star Clan. Since he was a runt and took no interest in fighting or hunting, he decided to walk the path of a medicine cat.

Other:

((OOC: His brother, Archer, will come back into his story later on. ; u ; ))

Phoenix. 

Last edited by remibutt on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halo
Admin

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluefire - Medicine Cat of Luna Clan [EDITED]    Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:22 am

I'm sorry but the pelt that seems to glow blue isn't realistic, and please go back and read the rules carefully you are missing something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUOpmu3uvg0 given to me by Willow it does remind me of me thank you sista I love you

Ya know, this post must be pretty awesome, cause the poster is insanely awesome... Therefore this post has the approval of Willow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halo
Admin

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bluefire - Medicine Cat of Luna Clan [EDITED]    Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 am

Thank you and approved

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUOpmu3uvg0 given to me by Willow it does remind me of me thank you sista I love you

Ya know, this post must be pretty awesome, cause the poster is insanely awesome... Therefore this post has the approval of Willow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bluefire - Medicine Cat of Luna Clan [EDITED]    

Back to top Go down

Bluefire - Medicine Cat of Luna Clan [EDITED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1