The Nights Final Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nights Final Stand

Night Clan and Luna Clan must fight to survive against their enemies, Rogue Pack and Sun Pack. Whose side will you take?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I miss You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat
Location : A mystical land known only to me... Just joking! Canadia ~the country of Justin Bieber

I miss You Empty
PostSubject: I miss You   I miss You EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:36 pm

To whoever reads this,
I assume you're one of my dear and beloved friends. I assume you're one of the people I love so much and miss a lot. I haven't always been the best friend out there, but I'm sure you have your faults too. But to me, you guys are the best friends a girl could have and as I grow older and the world gets scarier, I don't want to go through my days alone. I don't have the words to express how much I miss you all. Sonic, Halo, Fear, and Opal you're more than just friends to me, you're family. For me my real family isn't always there and I don't trust them a lot. For me, I can't tell secrets to just anyone but to you guys, I know I can tell you anything. I love you guys. I never want to have to go so long without talking to you again so if you could grant just one wish, I wish that you'd come back. I know you might be busy, and I am too, and maybe you feel like you've moved on but please just grant me this silly wish, and come by and say hello again. I miss you and I love you.

From the bottom of my heart,

Willow
Back to top Go down
https://nightsstand.forummotion.com
Opal
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Opal

Female Gemini Snake
Location : 'Murica *bald eagle screeches in the distance* Long Island, New York

I miss You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss You   I miss You EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:04 pm

You know, the other day I was referring to NFS to a friend and she said that everyone online is fake idiots and it enraged me so much. Through the years e have had our differences and similarities. We were all a tad too crazy, but that's always okay, because it made things more interesting. But what my friend doesn't seem to understand that sometimes online family and friends are more than just writing on a computer screen. They are real people. NFS was the only site I've ever cried for, or laughed for, or even wished for the memories to be relived, even the bad ones were memorable. Before NFS, I didn't know who I was, but now, I know exactly who I am. At school, I don't tell people what NFS is, no matter how much they ask, because being an NFSian is the one thing they can never take away from me. My family is never there for me, but my online friends are, and they are the ones with real places in my heart. You guys are the only people I've ever met who I can call family and that actually care about me. I hope all of you or any of you stop by, I miss you all.

-Opal
Back to top Go down
http://dreamcatrp.catsboard.com

I miss You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nights Final Stand :: OOC :: Free Chat-
Jump to: