The Nights Final Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nights Final Stand

Night Clan and Luna Clan must fight to survive against their enemies, Rogue Pack and Sun Pack. Whose side will you take?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat
Location : A mystical land known only to me... Just joking! Canadia ~the country of Justin Bieber

MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Thornclaw padded through Night Clan territory, sniffing for prey. He'd rolled in mud so his scent should be mostly masked. He treaded carefully, making little noise. He was confident in his fighting abilities but he still didn't want to be found. He spotted a squirrel and crouched. Slowly he stalked it then leaped at it and killed it.
Back to top Go down
https://nightsstand.forummotion.com

AuthorMessage
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:40 pm

"Shouldn't but if they do I'll protect you even at the cost of my life." She feels her overly protectiveness take hold of her.
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat
Location : A mystical land known only to me... Just joking! Canadia ~the country of Justin Bieber

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:46 pm

LostTail nods. He feels tired and weak, as if his body truly is the Apprentice thinks he is. "are we almost there?" Asking questions makes him feel a little better.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:50 pm

"Almost, just a few fox lengths to go." She felt proud of the tom next to her. She pushes herself a little harder but feels a few wounds start to open again but she ignores it.
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:53 pm

"Ok," he answers. To himself he murmurs, "Come on Shiverpaw, you can do this. You'll be a hero."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Once the opening was in sight she felt herself slow down in relief, "We're back."
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:03 am

LostTail nods, then frowns. "Camp looks different than I- oh... I forgot again didn't I?" he says. Suddenly he sees FlareWater. "Oh my... We need to get you help...."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:08 pm

"You think?" She jokes a little and heads towards the Med. Den
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:04 pm

He continues to help support her. Calling for help as he does.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:06 pm

(We kinda need a med. cat.... or a new found knowledge of herbs in one of their minds)
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:18 pm

(Hmmm I'll ask Opal... She likes Med cats)
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:19 pm

(Okay)
Back to top Go down
Opal
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Opal

Female Gemini Snake
Location : 'Murica *bald eagle screeches in the distance* Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Rosefeather pads towards the two. "What happened?" She mewed worriedly.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamcatrp.catsboard.com
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:38 pm

"RoguePack happened," FlareWater almost hisses at the name of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Opal
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Opal

Female Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:43 am

(What are the injuries?)

"That stupid pack should stay away from us," Rosefeather grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:02 pm

(Whole bunch of deep cuts and scratches and loss of blood and read in other pages to get more detail)

"You think? Someday I will give them a beating they need," She winches in pain. "But maybe after I heal and get a little stronger." She starts to painfully laugh at how stupid she must be sounding right now. "Can we go into the den now it hurts just standing here."
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:14 pm

LostTail stares at her, wishing he had been there. "Will she be alright Rosefeather?" he asks uncertainly. He silently pleads Star Clan to heal her fast.
Back to top Go down
Opal
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Opal

Female Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:48 pm

"She'll be just fine, Losttail. Go in my den, I can tend to you there," Rosefeather respondef before padding into her den and preparing cobwebs and a poltice.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:49 pm

FlareWater nods and slowly goes after her while leaning on LostTail.
Back to top Go down
Opal
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Opal

Female Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:11 pm

"Hmm, goldenrod, marigold, and burdock root should be good after cleaning and before cobwebs, and willow bark to ease the pain," Rosefeather murmured to herself before cleaning FlareWater's wounds, applying the poultice, and wrapping the wounds in cobwebs. She nudged over the willow bark to FlareWater.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:12 pm

FlareWater sniffs the willow bark then eats it.
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:50 pm

LostTail watches it all, feeling helpless to do more than watch. He hopes one of his forgetful moments doesn't come.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:53 pm

FlareWater looks up at LostTail and smiles, "I'll be okay. You don't have to worry."
Back to top Go down
Opal
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Opal

Female Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:09 pm

"You should probably stay in camp for a quarter moon, don't want those wounds ripping open," Rosefeather mewed.
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:40 pm

LostTail sighs, at least she is okay, but she is stuck in camp, and he knows how boring that is. "I guess we're both stuck here," he says to her.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:43 pm

"Guess so." She sighs and rests her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nights Final Stand :: NightClan :: Territory-
Jump to: