The Nights Final Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nights Final Stand

Night Clan and Luna Clan must fight to survive against their enemies, Rogue Pack and Sun Pack. Whose side will you take?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat
Location : A mystical land known only to me... Just joking! Canadia ~the country of Justin Bieber

MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Thornclaw padded through Night Clan territory, sniffing for prey. He'd rolled in mud so his scent should be mostly masked. He treaded carefully, making little noise. He was confident in his fighting abilities but he still didn't want to be found. He spotted a squirrel and crouched. Slowly he stalked it then leaped at it and killed it.
Back to top Go down
https://nightsstand.forummotion.com

AuthorMessage
Opal
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Evil Creepy Child of NFS
Opal

Female Gemini Snake
Location : 'Murica *bald eagle screeches in the distance* Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Rosefeather retreated back into her den.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamcatrp.catsboard.com
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat
Location : A mystical land known only to me... Just joking! Canadia ~the country of Justin Bieber

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:18 pm

LostTail looked at her, wishing he knew what to do to cheer her up. "Thank you," he murmured. "Since I mt you it seems like my mind isn't playing so many games."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:22 pm

"I think your mind wanted to heal in its own time. I had nothing to do with it." She smiles and then tries to get comfortable but can't
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:23 pm

"No, it needed a reason," he insists.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:25 pm

She sighs at her failed attempt at getting comfortable, "well we can at least agree to disagree."
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:05 pm

LostTail chuckles a little as he agrees. "Until you agree with me we will always disagree about it, because I am right."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:27 pm

"Sure you are." She laughs painfully
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:23 am

"Do you want me to leave you to rest?" he asks, concern clouding his voice.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:24 am

"You can stay here," She really didn't want to be left alone.
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:35 am

"Ok," LostTail says. He yawns, wishing there was something fun they could do but knows her injuries likely will prevent that.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:38 am

"Do you know the story of a cat named NightOwl? He was once a warrior of the Southern Tribe from many moons ago." She smiled remembering the story her mother told her before she died.
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:32 am

He frowned, trying to think. It sounded familiar but he could remember the story. "I guess not, I might have heard it but with my mind I must have forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 pm

"Well NightOwl was a fierce warrior that didn't agree with the way the tribe was run. The weakest cat was left to die the moment it was found out they were weak...they never were given the chance to become strong." FlareWater's eyes held sadness, "He gathered three strong cats from the other three tribes that had the same ideas as him and those four cats gathered followers and they rebelled against the tribes. A long battle occurred that lasted for many moons and many lives were lost until NightOwl and his group won. NightOwl took the three cats he first recruited, their names were RougeFlight, SunViper, and LunaDrop; They gathered together the first full moon of a moon cycle and set a list of rules that all cats should follow. That night they were visited by the cats that lost their lives. The dead cats introduced themselves as StarClan and that they are to divide the cats into groups based on their strengths and each leader of the cats will have their name changed to end in -star as a sign of their favor by StarClan. NightOwl was appointed leader of NightClan and his name changed to NightStar, RougeFlight was appointed leader of RougeClan and his name changed to RougeStar, SunViper was appointed leader of SunClan and his name was changed to SunStar, and LunaDrop was appointed leader of LunaClan and her name was changed to LunaStar.  That was before the second great war happened and before the two clans became the two packs."
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:24 pm

LostTail watchedher and smiled as she told the story. "You'd think I'd know that tale.." he muttered. "Every kit probably knows it." He sighed, shrugging a little. "I hate feeling so stupid."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:33 pm

FlameWater chuckled slightly, "not many cats know this story even though it's part of their past. It took me forever to learn this story or even hear it. I memorized it so I can teach others our past."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)   MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MM... Food... NOT EVEN MINE HA (Halo and Willow)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nights Final Stand :: NightClan :: Territory-
Jump to: