The Nights Final Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nights Final Stand

Night Clan and Luna Clan must fight to survive against their enemies, Rogue Pack and Sun Pack. Whose side will you take?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tumblekit Snuck out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat
Location : A mystical land known only to me... Just joking! Canadia ~the country of Justin Bieber

Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tumblekit bumbles out of camp, making sure no one sees. Few of the the Rogue Pack cats cared about kits anyway. He made it out and wandered through the territory, having a fun time chasing leaves and butterflies.He didn't even notice when he tumbled down a hill that he was out of Rogue Pack territory.
Back to top Go down
https://nightsstand.forummotion.com

AuthorMessage
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:23 am

"Hey if we meet up another night I'll teach you. I'll make sure the water is deep before you rush into it." She gives him a mocking smile.
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat
Location : A mystical land known only to me... Just joking! Canadia ~the country of Justin Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:33 am

He tries to bat at her with his paw but falls over into the water. He regains his footing and gasps for air.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:34 am

"You aren't gonna drown." She feels a droplet start to go down her face and shakes water all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:37 am

He shakes and shudders. "Cats say my father drowned..." he says quietly. "Guess it's starting to get to me."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:40 am

"It's not that rare that cats drown but with proper swimming training you will be fine. Don't let it get to you and if you do start to drown I will save you and you would save me in a fight right?" She smiles and goes back onto dry land. 

(Where does she get this confidence?)
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:43 am

He nods as he follows her back to dry land. "I knew you weren't from Rogue Pack the second I saw you... Just thought I'd tell you... I would have remembered you. You're one of a kind RoseKit," he tells her. He's glad he has a friend like her. One who'd save him if he got into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:46 am

"I must take all this personality from not having any litter mates but to tell you the truth I heard you before I ever saw you. You took a fall into my territory. Then you attacked me so I gotta say you are one of a kind too but if you attack me again I will fight back." She grins and pushes him gently.
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:50 am

"But at least you have parents, right? Cause I have a brother... Who's to high and mighty to talk to me... But my father died and my Mother left," he explains. "I guess it's why I'm so clumsy, I never really had an example of how to behave and so I just bumble around."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:55 am

"I have my parents but they are so protective because apparently I was really weak when I was born and barely survived." She offers a small smile and places her tail on his shoulders, "How about we team up and learn from each other? We could become like family...like siblings. but we would have to behind everyone's back."
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Tumblekit grins. "Sounds like a plan!" he answers. "I hope we never meet in battle," he murmurs, mostly to himself. He knows it might happen someday.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:30 pm

"It will most likely happen but we wont fight each other unless we are ordered too." She grins and pushes him slightly and playfully.
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:31 pm

He nods, feeling better. and pushes her back. He purrs quietly, glad to finally have a friend.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Seeing the sun starting to rise her eyes become huge, "Patrols! You have to get out of here or they will see you. Lets meet again by the river in two nights." She starts nudging him towards the border
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Tumblekit hurries away, looking back over his shoulder, "Bye RoseKit!" he calls out.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Admin
Halo

Female Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 pm

"Bye Tumblekit!" Rosekit turns and races back to her camp and slips back into the nursery ready to get a little bit of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:36 pm

He doesn't make it back to camp before a patrol finds him and one of the cats has to take him back. When he curls up in the nursery, he can't sleep because RoseKit is on his mind
Back to top Go down
Willeria
Your mom
Willeria

Female Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:33 pm

*End Of Topic*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tumblekit Snuck out   Tumblekit Snuck out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tumblekit Snuck out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2